- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl, make a well in center of mixture.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Stir together eggs and butter; add to dry ingredients stirring until moistened.
- Place foil-baking cups in mini muffin pans.
- Spoon batter into cups to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pans immediately, cool on wire racks.
- Best served warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
NFPG Recipe Collection
Recipes for VitalitySee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More