- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a bowl, make a well in center of mixture.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Stir together eggs and butter; add to dry ingredients stirring until moistened.
- Place foil-baking cups in mini muffin pans.
- Spoon batter into cups to 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes or until done.
- Remove from pans immediately, cool on wire racks.
- Best served warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Jean’s Recipe File
Babette's Test Kitchen
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More