- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup Old EI Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 20 pimiento-stuffed green olives, sliced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (l Ib. l.3-oz.) can Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Golden Corn Biscuits or 1 (l Ib. 0.3-oz.) can
- Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until
- thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients except biscuits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 3 to 4 minutes
- or until most of liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. With serrated knife, cut each biscuit in half horizontally to make 16 rounds.
- Press or roll each to form 4-inch round. Spoon 2 level measuring tablespoons ground beef mixture in center of
- each round. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More