- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 lb. lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 cup Old EI Paso® Thick 'n Chunky Salsa
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 20 pimiento-stuffed green olives, sliced (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (l Ib. l.3-oz.) can Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Golden Corn Biscuits or 1 (l Ib. 0.3-oz.) can
- Pillsbury Grands Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- Heat oven to 350°F. Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat for 8 to 10 minutes or until
- thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Add all remaining ingredients except biscuits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium; cook 3 to 4 minutes
- or until most of liquid has evaporated, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. With serrated knife, cut each biscuit in half horizontally to make 16 rounds.
- Press or roll each to form 4-inch round. Spoon 2 level measuring tablespoons ground beef mixture in center of
- each round. Fold dough over filling; press edges with fork to seal. Place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350°F. for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 5 minutes. Serve warm.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More