- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- Ground pepperoni to taste
- Party rye bread
- Add pepperoni to cream cheese and cream of celery soup.
- Spread on party rye and broil in toaster oven or under broiler in regular oven until heated and slightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MetroCooking Texas 2013See More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More