- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- Ground pepperoni to taste
- Party rye bread
- Add pepperoni to cream cheese and cream of celery soup.
- Spread on party rye and broil in toaster oven or under broiler in regular oven until heated and slightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More