- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- Ground pepperoni to taste
- Party rye bread
- Add pepperoni to cream cheese and cream of celery soup.
- Spread on party rye and broil in toaster oven or under broiler in regular oven until heated and slightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Special SmoothiesSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More