- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese
- Ground pepperoni to taste
- Party rye bread
- Add pepperoni to cream cheese and cream of celery soup.
- Spread on party rye and broil in toaster oven or under broiler in regular oven until heated and slightly browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More