- Cooking Time: 20 and 5
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time: 15
- Ingredients for crust :
- 1 3/4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup water
- salt for sprinkling
- Ingredients for topping :
- - red bell pepper, chopped
- - mushroom, thinly sliced
- - onion, chopped
- - ripe olive, thinly sliced or buy sliced olive in can
- - frozen chopped broccoli
- - shredded mozarella cheese
- - tomato pizza sauce or pesto
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, stir together the whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, and 3/4 teaspoon salt. Pour in the vegetable oil and water; mix until just blended.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the dough as thin as possible - no thicker than 1/8 inch. Place dough on an ungrease baking sheet, and mark squares with knife, but don't cut through. Prick each crust with a fork a few times, and sprinkle with salt lightly
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until crisp and light brown. Baking time may be different depending on how thin your crackers are. When cool, remove from baking sheet, and separate into individual mini crust.
- Let them cool.
- Make pizza :
- Preheat oven 350F
- Spread tomato pizza sauce or pesto on the crust or store bought cracker. Put onion, mushroom, olive, broccoli, red bell pepper and top with small amount of cheese.
- Bake just until the cheese melted.
NotesMany people loves pizza, so why not make it as a hors d'oeuvres. Pizza can be so cute, make it in one bite size. I make this tiny pizza with thin crunchy crust. You can use store bought thin crackers if you in hurry or try to make it yourself.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More