- Cooking Time: 3- 4
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time: 12
- 30 slices party rye bread
- 1/4 cup creamy Dijon-style mustard blend
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cooked corned beef
- 1 8-ounce can sauerkraut, rinsed, drained, and snipped
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seed
- 1 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese (4 ounces)
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet.
- Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 1 minute on each side or until lightly toasted.
- Spread mustard blend lightly on one side of each bread slice.
- Arrange corned beef on each bread slice, cutting or folding to fit.
- Combine sauerkraut and caraway seed; toss until well mixed.
- Spoon about 1 teaspoon mixture on top of corned beef; sprinkle with about 1 teaspooncheese. Broil 4 to 5 inches from the heat for 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve at once.
- Make-Ahead Tip:
- Toast bread slices; cool.
- Seal toast in a plastic bag and store at room temperature for up to 2 hours.
- To serve: assemble as directed. Makes 30.
NotesThese open-face mini sandwiches give the deli classic a real "party look."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More