- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons of milk
- 4 tablespoons of sugar free torani syrup (peppermint)
- 4 tablespoons of no sugar added applesauce
- 6 tablespoons of arrowhead mills multi grain pancake mix
- 4 tablespoons sugar free fat free chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons hersey's sugar free chocolate chips
- 4 sugar free peppermint candies, crushed
- Mix the eggs, milk, syrup, and applesauce.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix until smooth and blended.
- Spray each of the mini molds with nonstick spray.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 mini cake molds.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Take the cakes out and cool on a rack.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a ziplock bag in the microwave at 20 second intervals, squishing the bag in between until melted.
- Cut a tiny tip off the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the cakes.
- Sprinkle with the crushed candies.
NotesI bought this very cute mini fluted tube pan and wanted to make a weight loss surgery friendly dessert with it. I tweaked the 5 minute sugar free chocolate peppermint cake recipe from www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com to come up with this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can EnjoySee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More