- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons of milk
- 4 tablespoons of sugar free torani syrup (peppermint)
- 4 tablespoons of no sugar added applesauce
- 6 tablespoons of arrowhead mills multi grain pancake mix
- 4 tablespoons sugar free fat free chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons hersey's sugar free chocolate chips
- 4 sugar free peppermint candies, crushed
- Mix the eggs, milk, syrup, and applesauce.
- Mix all the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix until smooth and blended.
- Spray each of the mini molds with nonstick spray.
- Divide the batter evenly between the 12 mini cake molds.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Take the cakes out and cool on a rack.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a ziplock bag in the microwave at 20 second intervals, squishing the bag in between until melted.
- Cut a tiny tip off the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the cakes.
- Sprinkle with the crushed candies.
NotesI bought this very cute mini fluted tube pan and wanted to make a weight loss surgery friendly dessert with it. I tweaked the 5 minute sugar free chocolate peppermint cake recipe from www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com to come up with this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More