MINI CHOCOLATE MINT CAKES
Mini chocolate mint cakes
- Cooking Time: 12-15
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 6 tablespoons of milk
- 4 tablespoons of sugar free torani syrup (peppermint)
- 4 tablespoons of no sugar added applesauce
- 6 tablespoons of arrowhead mills multi grain pancake mix
- 4 tablespoons sugar free fat free chocolate fudge pudding mix
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- pinch of salt
- 4 tablespoons hersey's sugar free chocolate chips
- 4 sugar free peppermint candies, crushed
Mix the eggs, milk, syrup, and applesauce.
Mix all the dry ingredients together in a separate bowl.
Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and mix until smooth and blended.
Spray each of the mini molds with nonstick spray.
Divide the batter evenly between the 12 mini cake molds.
Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 12-15 minutes.
Take the cakes out and cool on a rack.
Melt the chocolate chips in a ziplock bag in the microwave at 20 second intervals, squishing the bag in between until melted.
Cut a tiny tip off the bag and drizzle the chocolate over the cakes.
Sprinkle with the crushed candies.