- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel Cheese (lowfat cream cheese), softened
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Instant Pudding (I used lemon for my variation)
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 cups thawed light Whipped Topping
- 24 vanilla wafers
- Fruit to top (I used cherry pie filling for this version)
- Beat cheese with mixer until creamy. Blend in dry pudding mix, just until mixed (or it will get chunky/lumpy).
- Slowly beat in milk.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Place 1 wafer on bottom of each of 24 paper baking cups; place in muffin pan. Cover with pudding mixture.
- Freeze at least 1 hour.
- Top with fruit just before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The Naked Macaron
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More