- Cooking Time: 75
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) Neufchatel Cheese (lowfat cream cheese), softened
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) Instant Pudding (I used lemon for my variation)
- 1 cup cold fat-free milk
- 2 cups thawed light Whipped Topping
- 24 vanilla wafers
- Fruit to top (I used cherry pie filling for this version)
- Beat cheese with mixer until creamy. Blend in dry pudding mix, just until mixed (or it will get chunky/lumpy).
- Slowly beat in milk.
- Stir in whipped topping.
- Place 1 wafer on bottom of each of 24 paper baking cups; place in muffin pan. Cover with pudding mixture.
- Freeze at least 1 hour.
- Top with fruit just before serving.
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli FamilySee More
CHOCOLATE COVERED CHERRY COOKIES
Tomato & Sweet Pepper SalsaSee More