- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup unbleached white flour
- 1 cup whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup packed natural cane sugar
- 1/2 cup expeller pressed canola oil
- 2 organic eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a miniature muffin pan with mini cupcake liners or spray and flour the pan using canola or olive oil cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flours, baking powder, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and sugar. In a separate medium bowl, whisk together the canola oil, eggs, vanilla and pumpkin. Pour into flour mixture and stir to combine.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 15 minutes or until done when tested with a toothpick. Allow the cupcakes to cool in the pan for 15 minutes then continue to cool on wire racks.
- Makes 32 mini cupcakes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More