- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 3/4cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (maybe 2) vanilla
- Vanilla wafers or Oreos
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Line 18-20 muffin tins with cupcake liners and put a vanilla wafer or oreo in bottom of each.
- Fill each muffin tin ¾ full with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- (These can be topped many different ways, pie filling, drizzled chocolate, pineapple, pecans and caramel etc...)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More