- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 3/4cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (maybe 2) vanilla
- Vanilla wafers or Oreos
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Line 18-20 muffin tins with cupcake liners and put a vanilla wafer or oreo in bottom of each.
- Fill each muffin tin ¾ full with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- (These can be topped many different ways, pie filling, drizzled chocolate, pineapple, pecans and caramel etc...)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More