- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 3/4cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp (maybe 2) vanilla
- Vanilla wafers or Oreos
- Mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Line 18-20 muffin tins with cupcake liners and put a vanilla wafer or oreo in bottom of each.
- Fill each muffin tin ¾ full with batter.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
- (These can be topped many different ways, pie filling, drizzled chocolate, pineapple, pecans and caramel etc...)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Blue Family Favorites<3
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More