- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 sticks butter or margarine, melted
- 3 cups sugar
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 24 small York Peppermint Patties
- Heat oven to 350*.
- Grease 9x13 pan.
- In large bowl, beat together butter, sugar, and vanilla. Add eggs and beat until well blended.
- Stir in flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend well.
- Spread into prepared pan.
- Arrange patties into batter to make 24 brownies.
- Press down lightly.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.
- Cut into squares.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Adventures in CookingSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake
The Best Baked Potato SoupSee More