- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bottom Layer
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 (16-oz) can Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- 1 cup flour
- Middle Layer
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 cups pwd sugar
- 2 tbsp creme de menthe (some use creme de menthe ice cream topping)
- 2 tbsp milk or cream
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- dash green food coloring
- Top Layer
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- For the bottom layer:
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat eggs by hand, and add to the creamed mixture. A
- dd the chocolate syrup and beat until thoroughly mixed in.
- Add flour and stir in just until moistened.
- Pour into a greased jelly roll pan.
- Bake 350'F for 20-25 minutes. Cool.
- For the middle layer:
- Beat the butter and powdered sugar.
- Add the creme de menthe, milk, peppermint extract and food coloring.
- Beat until smooth.
- Spread over the brownies.
- For the top layer:
- Melt together the chocolate chips and vegetable oil in the microwave, and carefully spread over the filling.
- Chill until topping is set. Cut into bars.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More