- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup unpacked brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 Tbsp water
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large egg white(s)
- 1/3 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine flour, brown sugar and baking powder in a large bowl; mix well. Add applesauce, water, vanilla extract and egg whites; blend well. Spoon batter into pan and smooth top; sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool completely before cutting into 16 pieces