- Cooking Time: 32-37
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package original or mint No Pudge! brand brownie mix
- 6 oz. nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1 egg white, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup mint chocolate swirled chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Lightly spray an 8x8 or 9x9 square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Combine brownie mix, yogurt, and egg white in a mixing bowl (batter will be very thick). Once all dry mix is incorporated, continue stirring for 1-2 minutes until smooth and shiny. Gently fold in mint chocolate chips.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake 32-37 minutes.
- Enjoy alone or with a scoop of low fat ice cream or frozen yogurt.
NotesThis puts a minty spin on everyone’s favorite fat free brownie mix
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More