- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Chocolate Mint Dessert Sauce & Dip
- Place ice cream or frozen yogurt, milk, & Chocolate Mint Dessert Sauce into blender container.
- Cover and blend until smooth. Pour into 2 glasses.
- If desired, swirl fudge topping on top of each serving.
- Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More