- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 48 servings
- Preparation Time: 30 minutes
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 6 teaspoons shortening, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon green food coloring
- 4 mint cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- 2 packages (4.67 ounces each) mint Andes candies
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating and 4 teaspoons shortening; stir until smooth. Stir in food coloring. Pour evenly into miniature muffin cup liners.
- Sprinkle with cookie crumbs.
- In a microwave, melt mint candies and remaining shortening; stir until smooth. Pour over cookie crumbs. Let stand until set.
NotesThese yummy mint chocolate bites are so delightful, you'll find it difficult to eat just one. With a combination of sweetness and crunch from the chocolate cookies, they make pretty holiday gifts with crushed candy canes or other candies on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Growers' Giveback Potluck
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More