- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 package (12 oz., 2 cups) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1 cup Keebler® Fudge Shoppe® Grasshopper cookies (chopped)
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Line 8 x 8 x 2-inch pan with aluminum foil, extending foil over ends of pan.
- Lightly coat with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In heavy 3-quart saucpan combine brown sugar, granulated sugar, evaporated milk and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to full boil. Boil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Stir in marshmallow creme and vanilla until mixture is smooth. Stir in chocolate morsels until melted. Add cookies. Stir until combined. Spread in prepared pan. Cool. Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares. Serve at room temperature.
- Servings: 64
- source: I'll credit Keebler since it uses one of their products, but I got it out of a magazine a few years ago. Grasshopper cookies are like Thin Mints, so if you have some Thin Mints in stock, you could use them too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MidLife Road Trip's
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More