- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (1 pound) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Mint Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Green Food Color
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix sugar and cocoa in large bowl; set aside.
- Heat butter and milk in small saucepan until butter melts. Remove from heat; add vanilla.
- Add to sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- For the mint layer, place white chocolate chips and milk in medium microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on MEDIUM 1 minute; stir. Microwave additional 15 to 30 seconds, stirring after 15 seconds. Stir in mint extract and green food color.
- Spread over cooled chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until firm.
- Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
- Cut into 16 (2-inch) squares.
- Cut each square diagonally in half, making triangles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
culinary karmaSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More