- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box (1 pound) powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon Mint Extract
- 1/8 teaspoon Green Food Color
- Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, allowing foil to extend over sides of pan.
- Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix sugar and cocoa in large bowl; set aside.
- Heat butter and milk in small saucepan until butter melts. Remove from heat; add vanilla.
- Add to sugar mixture; mix well. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour or until firm.
- For the mint layer, place white chocolate chips and milk in medium microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on MEDIUM 1 minute; stir. Microwave additional 15 to 30 seconds, stirring after 15 seconds. Stir in mint extract and green food color.
- Spread over cooled chocolate layer.
- Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes or until firm.
- Use foil to lift out of pan onto cutting board.
- Cut into 16 (2-inch) squares.
- Cut each square diagonally in half, making triangles.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Julia Child's Supremes de Volaille Archiduc
Chicken MoleSee More