- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Crumb Crust:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar or packed brown sugar
- 1 cup fine crumbs (chocolate wafer, graham cracker, or vanilla wafer cookies)
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup crème de menthe
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Place butter in an 8- or 9-inch round microproof cake dish. Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 30 to 45 seconds, or until melted. Add sugar and crumbs. Stir and mash with a fork until well mixed. Lightly press on bottom and about halfway up side of dish. Microwave at HIGH for 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, rotating 1/2 turn every 30 seconds, until hot. Let stand while making cheesecake filling.
- Cake:Place unwrapped cream cheese in a 2-quart micro-proof bowl or casserole. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) for 3 to 5 minutes, or until softened. Add sugar, flour, liqueur, eggs and vanilla extract. Beat with electric mixer at high speed until well blended. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) for 10 to 12 minutes, or until hot and thick enough to mound from spoon, whisking vigorously every 4 minutes to break up soft cooked area. (Mixture will melt to a shiny liquid, then thicken.) Pour into prepared crust. For a soft, custard-like consistency, place cheesecake in refrigerator. Chill at least 3 hours. For a firm cheesecake-like consistency, continue microwaving at MEDIUM (50%) for 10 to 13 minutes, until all areas are set and firm and top looks dry.
- Serve with chocolate sauce, if desired.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Rainbows Of Vegan LoveSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More