- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg Mint Oreos
- 1 8 Oz Cream Cheese-softened
- 1 Pkg White or Chocolate Bark
- 2-3 dashes of green food coloring
- 1/4 cup mint or chocolate chips
- Process the Oreos until smooth in blender etc.
- Stir in softened cream cheese and roll into ball and refrigerate until solid.
- Melt the almond bark and blend in the green food coloring.
- Dip balls into melted almond bark.
- Melt chips ad drizzles over top with a fork.
NotesAnother yummy recipe that is easy and looks & taste great on your Holiday Platters !!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More