- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Pkg Mint Oreos
- 1 8 Oz Cream Cheese-softened
- 1 Pkg White or Chocolate Bark
- 2-3 dashes of green food coloring
- 1/4 cup mint or chocolate chips
- Process the Oreos until smooth in blender etc.
- Stir in softened cream cheese and roll into ball and refrigerate until solid.
- Melt the almond bark and blend in the green food coloring.
- Dip balls into melted almond bark.
- Melt chips ad drizzles over top with a fork.
NotesAnother yummy recipe that is easy and looks & taste great on your Holiday Platters !!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Get Fit With Good Food!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More