- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- dash of salt
- approximately 20 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt over low heat.
- Remove from heat; stir in cookies, mint and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8or 9 inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours (or until firm) in the refrigerator.
- Lift fudge out of pan, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
NotesOne of my husband's favorites (Oreos) combined with mine (mint) = delicious and decadent.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
My Family CookbookSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More