MINT OREO FUDGE
- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 15
- 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- dash of salt
- approximately 20 Oreo cookies, broken into pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
In heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt over low heat.
Remove from heat; stir in cookies, mint and vanilla.
Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8or 9 inch square pan.
Chill 2 hours (or until firm) in the refrigerator.
Lift fudge out of pan, peel off paper and cut into squares. Store covered in refrigerator.
Website Credit: http://iwasborntocook.blogspot.com/2011/02/national-chocolate-mint-day-whats.html