- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (10 ounces) mint chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 container (3-1/2 ounces) chocolate sprinkles
- 1.Line baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. Melt chips with whipping cream and butter in heavy medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into pie pan.
- Refrigerate until mixture is fudgy, but soft, about 2 hours.
- 2.Shape about 1 tablespoonful mixture into 1-1/4-inch ball; place on waxed paper. Repeat procedure with remaining mixture.
- 3.Place sprinkles in shallow bowl; roll balls in sprinkles.
- Place truffles in petit four or candy cups. (If sprinkles won't stick because truffle has set, roll truffle between palms until outside is soft.)
- Truffles may be refrigerated 2 to 3 days or frozen several weeks.
- Tip: Truffles can also be coated with unsweetened cocoa, powdered sugar, chopped nuts, colored sprinkles or cookie crumbs to add flavor and prevent the truffle from melting in your fingers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More