- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (10 ounces) mint chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 container (3-1/2 ounces) chocolate sprinkles
- 1.Line baking sheet with waxed paper; set aside. Melt chips with whipping cream and butter in heavy medium saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Pour into pie pan.
- Refrigerate until mixture is fudgy, but soft, about 2 hours.
- 2.Shape about 1 tablespoonful mixture into 1-1/4-inch ball; place on waxed paper. Repeat procedure with remaining mixture.
- 3.Place sprinkles in shallow bowl; roll balls in sprinkles.
- Place truffles in petit four or candy cups. (If sprinkles won't stick because truffle has set, roll truffle between palms until outside is soft.)
- Truffles may be refrigerated 2 to 3 days or frozen several weeks.
- Tip: Truffles can also be coated with unsweetened cocoa, powdered sugar, chopped nuts, colored sprinkles or cookie crumbs to add flavor and prevent the truffle from melting in your fingers.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Mini Chicken Pot Pies
Lemon Blueberry BreadSee More