- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 boxes nilla waffers
- Preparation Time:
- 2 boxes Nilla Waffers (You can use light or reduced fat too)
- Chocolate bark coating (bakers melting chocolate, candy coating)
- peppermint extract
- In a saucepan start by melting 8 oz. chocolate candy coating and add 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract. Mix together till blended.
- Start dipping nilla waffers in candy coating. Once covered, set aside on wax paper to set. You can put them in frig to set quicker too.
- When the candy coating is being used up, add more chocolate in 8 oz. incriments. For every 8 oz of chocolate add 1/4 tsp of peppermint extract.
NotesI found this recipe in a Magazine. It's so simple but the end result tastes like a Girl Scout Thin Mint, which is a classic cookie! Everyone will love them and request them!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More