- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Preheat oven according to the package of brownies. Mine was 350 degress.
- Prepare brownies according to package with the eggs/oil/water. Add in 1/3 cup minty chips. Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 pan. Bake according to mix. Let cool completely before adding topping.
- Andes Minty Brownies:
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix (13 x 9 size)
- Eggs/Oil required for the mix of your choice
- 1/2 cup Andes mint chips
- 1 tub Cool Whip (I used lite)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips, melted and cooled slightly
- To make topping, put tub of Cool Whip in a large mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in cooled, melted white chips.
- Mix until combined.
- Make sure that your white chocolate is cooled slightly because the Cool Whip will harden the chips once combined and your topping will be chunky which equals not creamy.
- Spread Cool Whip mixture on brownies and top with more Andes chips.
NotesNow I have tried numerous times to make brownies from scratch, but I just am unable to produce homemade brownies. That is one of the few things that always flops when I bake. Therefore, I have become friends with brownie mixes. Because I use a mix, I always try to jazz them up a little. This time, I thought I would try mixing in Andes Mint Chips, something I have wanted to try for awhile now. I topped them with a tub of Cool Whip with white chocolate mixed in and the remaining chips sprinkled on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More