- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Preheat oven according to the package of brownies. Mine was 350 degress.
- Prepare brownies according to package with the eggs/oil/water. Add in 1/3 cup minty chips. Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 pan. Bake according to mix. Let cool completely before adding topping.
- Andes Minty Brownies:
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix (13 x 9 size)
- Eggs/Oil required for the mix of your choice
- 1/2 cup Andes mint chips
- 1 tub Cool Whip (I used lite)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips, melted and cooled slightly
- To make topping, put tub of Cool Whip in a large mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla and mix well.
- Fold in cooled, melted white chips.
- Mix until combined.
- Make sure that your white chocolate is cooled slightly because the Cool Whip will harden the chips once combined and your topping will be chunky which equals not creamy.
- Spread Cool Whip mixture on brownies and top with more Andes chips.
NotesNow I have tried numerous times to make brownies from scratch, but I just am unable to produce homemade brownies. That is one of the few things that always flops when I bake. Therefore, I have become friends with brownie mixes. Because I use a mix, I always try to jazz them up a little. This time, I thought I would try mixing in Andes Mint Chips, something I have wanted to try for awhile now. I topped them with a tub of Cool Whip with white chocolate mixed in and the remaining chips sprinkled on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More