- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- •1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- •1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- •1/4 cup olive oil
- •1 tsp grated lemon, rind
- •3 tbsp lemon, juice
- •1/4 tsp salt
- •1/4 tsp pepper
- In large bowl, toss cucumber with feta.
- 2.Sprinkle with mint, oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- 3.Serve immediately.
NotesI\'m allergic to lemon so I don\'t add that in but I know it adds a little extra something to the taste so I recommend it - also the rinds look pretty!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More