- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 English cucumber, sliced
- •1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- •1/3 cup chopped fresh mint
- •1/4 cup olive oil
- •1 tsp grated lemon, rind
- •3 tbsp lemon, juice
- •1/4 tsp salt
- •1/4 tsp pepper
- In large bowl, toss cucumber with feta.
- 2.Sprinkle with mint, oil, lemon rind, lemon juice, salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- 3.Serve immediately.
NotesI\'m allergic to lemon so I don\'t add that in but I know it adds a little extra something to the taste so I recommend it - also the rinds look pretty!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Italian Sausage and Mushroom Ravioli
Chicken Tacos with Green Chili Adobo
Fish Cakes (Thai) with Herd & Peanut SaladSee More