- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cubed honeydew melon
- 2 cups halved, unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup sliced bananas
- 1 cup grapefruit segments
- 1 cup peeled, halved, sliced kiwifruit
- 1 cup canned mandarin oranges
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- In a large bowl, combine honeydew melon, strawberries, bananas, grapefruit, kiwifruit and mandarin oranges.
- In another small bowl, combine sugar, orange juice, lemon juice and peppermint extract. Pour over fruit and gently stir to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More