- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (7 oz.) jar Marshmallow Creme
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz.) Andes Crème de Menthe Baking Chips
- 1 (5 fluid oz.) can evaporated milk (about 2/3 cup)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Lightly grease a foil-lined 9x9x2 inch pan; set aside.
- Heat sugar, butter or margarine, milk and marshmallow creme in heavy 3-quart saucepan over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring constantly. Boil and stir for 5 minutes.
- Add Andes Baking Chips and vanilla extract, stirring until chips are melted.
- Immediately spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate overnight. Cut into 1 inch squares. Store in airtight container in refrigerator. For creamier fudge, let stand at room temperature 1 hour before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More