- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can lemonade
- One can water
- 7 mint leaves
- Ginger ale
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Remove and add the rest of the water as called for on the can.
- Pour into a large double ziplock bag and place in the freezer.
- This will take approx 6-8 hours to freeze. You will need to "smush" it every 2-3 hours in the freezer to keep it slushy.
- Serve in a punch bowl with ginger ale poured on top.
NotesI got this recipe from a craft blog that I read weekly. The blogger is not only crafty, but also posts weekly recipes. This was one of them and as hot as it's been this summer it's a good one!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More