- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 can lemonade
- One can water
- 7 mint leaves
- Ginger ale
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Remove and add the rest of the water as called for on the can.
- Pour into a large double ziplock bag and place in the freezer.
- This will take approx 6-8 hours to freeze. You will need to "smush" it every 2-3 hours in the freezer to keep it slushy.
- Serve in a punch bowl with ginger ale poured on top.
NotesI got this recipe from a craft blog that I read weekly. The blogger is not only crafty, but also posts weekly recipes. This was one of them and as hot as it's been this summer it's a good one!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Koken met OmaSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More