- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 C. buttermilk or sour milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 C. flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp melted butter or veg oil
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Beat together until smooth.
- Spoon onto greased hot griddle.
- Flip over when bubbles.
- All my recipes that call for flour I use Pamela's Gluten free mix, splenda or truvia, and substitute apple sauce whenever I can!
- per author cost analysis $0.35 per dozen
NotesFrom the book Miserly Moms by Jonni McCoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More