- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 C. buttermilk or sour milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 C. flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp melted butter or veg oil
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Beat together until smooth.
- Spoon onto greased hot griddle.
- Flip over when bubbles.
- All my recipes that call for flour I use Pamela's Gluten free mix, splenda or truvia, and substitute apple sauce whenever I can!
- per author cost analysis $0.35 per dozen
NotesFrom the book Miserly Moms by Jonni McCoy.
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More