MISERLY MOMS PANCAKES
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 eggs
- 2 1/2 C. buttermilk or sour milk
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/2 C. flour
- 2 tsp sugar
- 4 tsp melted butter or veg oil
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- Beat together until smooth.
- Spoon onto greased hot griddle.
- Flip over when bubbles.
- All my recipes that call for flour I use Pamela's Gluten free mix, splenda or truvia, and substitute apple sauce whenever I can!
- per author cost analysis $0.35 per dozen
NotesFrom the book Miserly Moms by Jonni McCoy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More