- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 C miso
- 1/4 C mirin
- 2 TBLS rice vinegar
- 3 TBLS green onions, chopped
- 2 inch ginger root, grated
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Whisk together all ingredient in a medium bowl.
- I used my 2.25 qt FoodSaver marinator.
- Add chicken breasts and toss until all are well coated. I covered and vacuum sealed the container. But you can just cover and put it into the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350F until breasts get to 165 degrees, approx 20 minutes.
NotesThis is adapted from a Bobby Flay Salmon recipe. Everyone at my house really likes it. I served it with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes & Sugar Snap Peas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More