- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - 3 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 C miso
- 1/4 C mirin
- 2 TBLS rice vinegar
- 3 TBLS green onions, chopped
- 2 inch ginger root, grated
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Whisk together all ingredient in a medium bowl.
- I used my 2.25 qt FoodSaver marinator.
- Add chicken breasts and toss until all are well coated. I covered and vacuum sealed the container. But you can just cover and put it into the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350F until breasts get to 165 degrees, approx 20 minutes.
NotesThis is adapted from a Bobby Flay Salmon recipe. Everyone at my house really likes it. I served it with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes & Sugar Snap Peas.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Screen-to-Table Cookbook: Food in Film
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More