MISO SOUP V2
- Servings: 6
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups mushrooms (shiitake, crremini or baby bella) cleaned, stemmed and sliced
- 4 oz fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut in half lengthwise (I just used frozen and left as-is)
- 8 oz. firm tofu, well drained and cut into small dice (the pre-diced tofu was perfect!)
- 2 scallions (green onions), sliced
- 3-4 tbsp miso (any variety, I used white) dissolved in 1/3 cup water
1. Combine mushrooms and 5 cups water in a large saucepan and bring to simmer. Cover and simmer gently for about 10 minutes.
2. Add snow peas and tofu. Simmer until snowpeas are tender-crisp, about 3 minutes (or thawed :D)
3. Stir in scallions and dissolved miso, remove from heat, season with pepper and serve.
Serves 4-6. Each serving: 105 calories, 2g total fat
Each serving: 105 calories, 2g total fat