- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 "leaf" Konbu (a type of seaweed)
- 1 cup dry bonito (I think this is dried fish, but don't hold me to that)
- tofu (a whole package, I believe firm/extra firm and cut into small pieces)
- any meat,veggie you want to toss in there
- 1/2 cup Wakame (another type of seaweed)
- 1/2 - 2/3 cup Miso Paste (soybean)
- 1/4c. Green onions
- Boil the Konbu in water and then toss the seaweed.
- Add the dry bonito to the broth to form "Da-shi"
- Add the tofu, meat and veggies
- Add the Miso paste by putting into strainer above broth and slowly stirring it in - this prevents clumps of paste and from destroying the tofu.
- Add the green onions and serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Taste of CenturyLink
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Special SmoothiesSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More