- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 lg. pkg. Instant chocolate pudding
- 1 lg. pkgs Instant vanilla pudding
- 1 lg. cool whip
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. powered sugar
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 1/4 Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 c. milk
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar,butter and graham cracker crumbs together and press into bottom of a 9x13 glass casserole dish. Chill in refrigerator until firm. Mix cool whip,softened cream cheese, and powered sugar together and spread over first layer and chill until set. Mix chocolate pudding with 3 cups of milk and pour on 2nd layer.Mix vanilla pudding with 3 cups of milk and pour on chocolate layer. Chill until all is set. Spread remaining cool whip on top. Chill at least an hour and enjoy!
NotesThis has always been a hit at our house.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More