- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 1 lg. pkg. Instant chocolate pudding
- 1 lg. pkgs Instant vanilla pudding
- 1 lg. cool whip
- 1 (8 oz) pkg. cream cheese
- 1 c. powered sugar
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 2 1/4 Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 c. milk
- Mix 1/2 cup of sugar,butter and graham cracker crumbs together and press into bottom of a 9x13 glass casserole dish. Chill in refrigerator until firm. Mix cool whip,softened cream cheese, and powered sugar together and spread over first layer and chill until set. Mix chocolate pudding with 3 cups of milk and pour on 2nd layer.Mix vanilla pudding with 3 cups of milk and pour on chocolate layer. Chill until all is set. Spread remaining cool whip on top. Chill at least an hour and enjoy!
NotesThis has always been a hit at our house.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Adventures in Cooking
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More