- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground round
- 1 (6-ounce) package stuffing mix (any flavor)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In bowl, combine ground round, stuffing mix, onion soup mix, eggs, cheese and water. Mix well.
- Press mixture into large nonstick loaf pan. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until top is golden brown and a bit crunchy.
NotesThis mix-and-fix recipe is simple to prepare. Plus, it's delicious hot or cold.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Adventures in Cooking
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Oreo Cookie Balls
Crispy Chicken Strips
Star Anise Spice CakeSee More