- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground round
- 1 (6-ounce) package stuffing mix (any flavor)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In bowl, combine ground round, stuffing mix, onion soup mix, eggs, cheese and water. Mix well.
- Press mixture into large nonstick loaf pan. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until top is golden brown and a bit crunchy.
NotesThis mix-and-fix recipe is simple to prepare. Plus, it's delicious hot or cold.