- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground round
- 1 (6-ounce) package stuffing mix (any flavor)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In bowl, combine ground round, stuffing mix, onion soup mix, eggs, cheese and water. Mix well.
- Press mixture into large nonstick loaf pan. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, or until top is golden brown and a bit crunchy.
NotesThis mix-and-fix recipe is simple to prepare. Plus, it's delicious hot or cold.
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More