- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can reduced fat Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 Tbls. flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Prehea oven to 325 degrees.
- To prepare topping, pulse 1/2 butter and 1/2 sugar with oats, cinnamon and flour in a food processor until crumbs form.
- In a cast iron skillet, melt remaining butter and brown sugar.
- Separate biscuits and layer on bottom of skillet. You may want to cut the biscuits into smaller pieces depending on the size of your pan.
- Spread berries over biscuits.
- Top with crumb topping.
- Bake 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
NotesInspired by Paula Deen's appearance on the Today show!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More