- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can reduced fat Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 Tbls. flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Prehea oven to 325 degrees.
- To prepare topping, pulse 1/2 butter and 1/2 sugar with oats, cinnamon and flour in a food processor until crumbs form.
- In a cast iron skillet, melt remaining butter and brown sugar.
- Separate biscuits and layer on bottom of skillet. You may want to cut the biscuits into smaller pieces depending on the size of your pan.
- Spread berries over biscuits.
- Top with crumb topping.
- Bake 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
NotesInspired by Paula Deen's appearance on the Today show!
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More