- Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1 can reduced fat Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 Tbls. flour
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Prehea oven to 325 degrees.
- To prepare topping, pulse 1/2 butter and 1/2 sugar with oats, cinnamon and flour in a food processor until crumbs form.
- In a cast iron skillet, melt remaining butter and brown sugar.
- Separate biscuits and layer on bottom of skillet. You may want to cut the biscuits into smaller pieces depending on the size of your pan.
- Spread berries over biscuits.
- Top with crumb topping.
- Bake 20 minutes or until browned and bubbly.
NotesInspired by Paula Deen's appearance on the Today show!