- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 3 cups 1% milk
- *1/2 cup "Belgian Chocolate Toffee" Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 1 pkg sugar-free vanilla instant pudding (6 serving size)
- 1 container Whipped topping
- 1/2 cup Cherries, chopped
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1 pint Blackberries
- 1-16 oz. pkg chopped Strawberries (can subst. frozen berries, thawed)
- 1 sugar free angel food cake
- 1. Set aside some berries for garnish.
- 2. In medium bowl...beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 3. Gradually add 1/2 of the milk.
- 4. Add remaining milk and pudding mix and beat on low speed 2 minutes.
- 5. Tear cake apart into bite-sized pieces and arrange half in the bottom of your serving dish (large bowl).
- 6. Drizzle 1/2 of the Coffee-mate onto the cake.
- 7. Cover with 1/2 of the pudding mixture.
- 8. Layer 1/2 of the berries over the pudding.
- 9. Layer 1/2 of the whipped topping over the berries.
- 10. Layer the rest of the cake and drizzle with the remaining Coffee-mate.
- 11. Repeat the layers of pudding mixture, berries, and whipped topping.
- 12. Top with berry garnish.
- 13. Refrigerate until ready to serve
NotesI'm a member of the Coffee-mate "Brew Crew". We are a group of people who love Coffee-mate (and love to spread the word about it) not only for drinking, but also in cooking! There's a new "Brew Crew" cookbook out, and this recipe is my favorite! I have to stress that this a favorite recipe of mine, but the recipe is not mine. It was submitted by: ange0724
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Breads and Pastry 101
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More