Mixed Berry Trifle
16 oz Cream cheese
3 cups 1% milk
*1/2 cup "Belgian Chocolate Toffee" Coffee-mate (liquid)
1 pkg sugar-free vanilla instant pudding (6 serving size)
1 container Whipped topping
1/2 cup Cherries, chopped
1 pint Blueberries
1 pint Blackberries
1-16 oz. pkg chopped Strawberries (can subst. frozen berries, thawed)
1 sugar free angel food cake
1. Set aside some berries for garnish.
2. In medium bowl...beat cream cheese until smooth.
3. Gradually add 1/2 of the milk.
4. Add remaining milk and pudding mix and beat on low speed 2 minutes.
5. Tear cake apart into bite-sized pieces and arrange half in the bottom of your serving dish (large bowl).
6. Drizzle 1/2 of the Coffee-mate onto the cake.
7. Cover with 1/2 of the pudding mixture.
8. Layer 1/2 of the berries over the pudding.
9. Layer 1/2 of the whipped topping over the berries.
10. Layer the rest of the cake and drizzle with the remaining Coffee-mate.
11. Repeat the layers of pudding mixture, berries, and whipped topping.
12. Top with berry garnish.
13. Refrigerate until ready to serve
Pairs Well With
I'm a member of the Coffee-mate "Brew Crew". We are a group of people who love Coffee-mate (and love to spread the word about it) not only for drinking, but also in cooking! There's a new "Brew Crew" cookbook out, and this recipe is my favorite! I have to stress that this a favorite recipe of mine, but the recipe is not mine. It was submitted by: ange0724