- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 3 cups 1% milk
- *1/2 cup "Belgian Chocolate Toffee" Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 1 pkg sugar-free vanilla instant pudding (6 serving size)
- 1 container Whipped topping
- 1/2 cup Cherries, chopped
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1 pint Blackberries
- 1-16 oz. pkg chopped Strawberries (can subst. frozen berries, thawed)
- 1 sugar free angel food cake
- 1. Set aside some berries for garnish.
- 2. In medium bowl...beat cream cheese until smooth.
- 3. Gradually add 1/2 of the milk.
- 4. Add remaining milk and pudding mix and beat on low speed 2 minutes.
- 5. Tear cake apart into bite-sized pieces and arrange half in the bottom of your serving dish (large bowl).
- 6. Drizzle 1/2 of the Coffee-mate onto the cake.
- 7. Cover with 1/2 of the pudding mixture.
- 8. Layer 1/2 of the berries over the pudding.
- 9. Layer 1/2 of the whipped topping over the berries.
- 10. Layer the rest of the cake and drizzle with the remaining Coffee-mate.
- 11. Repeat the layers of pudding mixture, berries, and whipped topping.
- 12. Top with berry garnish.
- 13. Refrigerate until ready to serve
NotesI'm a member of the Coffee-mate "Brew Crew". We are a group of people who love Coffee-mate (and love to spread the word about it) not only for drinking, but also in cooking! There's a new "Brew Crew" cookbook out, and this recipe is my favorite! I have to stress that this a favorite recipe of mine, but the recipe is not mine. It was submitted by: ange0724
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More