MIXED BERRY TRIFLE
Mixed Berry Trifle
- 16 oz Cream cheese
- 3 cups 1% milk
- *1/2 cup "Belgian Chocolate Toffee" Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 1 pkg sugar-free vanilla instant pudding (6 serving size)
- 1 container Whipped topping
- 1/2 cup Cherries, chopped
- 1 pint Blueberries
- 1 pint Blackberries
- 1-16 oz. pkg chopped Strawberries (can subst. frozen berries, thawed)
- 1 sugar free angel food cake
1. Set aside some berries for garnish.
2. In medium bowl...beat cream cheese until smooth.
3. Gradually add 1/2 of the milk.
4. Add remaining milk and pudding mix and beat on low speed 2 minutes.
5. Tear cake apart into bite-sized pieces and arrange half in the bottom of your serving dish (large bowl).
6. Drizzle 1/2 of the Coffee-mate onto the cake.
7. Cover with 1/2 of the pudding mixture.
8. Layer 1/2 of the berries over the pudding.
9. Layer 1/2 of the whipped topping over the berries.
10. Layer the rest of the cake and drizzle with the remaining Coffee-mate.
11. Repeat the layers of pudding mixture, berries, and whipped topping.
12. Top with berry garnish.
13. Refrigerate until ready to serve