- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bananas, chilled
- 2/3 cup strawberries or mango slices
- 1 (12 ounce) can grape juice or mango, apricot, strawberry, or other fruit nectar, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) carton yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey (optional)
- In a blender combine bananas, strawberries or mango slices, grape juice or fruit nectar,
- yogurt, and, if desired, honey.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into six tall, chilled
- Note: For two-tone smoothies, make mango smoothies and strawberry smoothies.
- Transfer to separate pitchers or glass measuring cups. Taking a pitcher or cup in each
- hand, slowly pour both smoothies at the same time into opposite sides of the glass
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More