- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bananas, chilled
- 2/3 cup strawberries or mango slices
- 1 (12 ounce) can grape juice or mango, apricot, strawberry, or other fruit nectar, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) carton yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey (optional)
- In a blender combine bananas, strawberries or mango slices, grape juice or fruit nectar,
- yogurt, and, if desired, honey.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into six tall, chilled
- Note: For two-tone smoothies, make mango smoothies and strawberry smoothies.
- Transfer to separate pitchers or glass measuring cups. Taking a pitcher or cup in each
- hand, slowly pour both smoothies at the same time into opposite sides of the glass
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
The One Dollar Cookbook
Camp Nubar Baking ClassSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More