- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bananas, chilled
- 2/3 cup strawberries or mango slices
- 1 (12 ounce) can grape juice or mango, apricot, strawberry, or other fruit nectar, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) carton yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey (optional)
- In a blender combine bananas, strawberries or mango slices, grape juice or fruit nectar,
- yogurt, and, if desired, honey.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into six tall, chilled
- Note: For two-tone smoothies, make mango smoothies and strawberry smoothies.
- Transfer to separate pitchers or glass measuring cups. Taking a pitcher or cup in each
- hand, slowly pour both smoothies at the same time into opposite sides of the glass
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More