- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bananas, chilled
- 2/3 cup strawberries or mango slices
- 1 (12 ounce) can grape juice or mango, apricot, strawberry, or other fruit nectar, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) carton yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey (optional)
- In a blender combine bananas, strawberries or mango slices, grape juice or fruit nectar,
- yogurt, and, if desired, honey.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into six tall, chilled
- Note: For two-tone smoothies, make mango smoothies and strawberry smoothies.
- Transfer to separate pitchers or glass measuring cups. Taking a pitcher or cup in each
- hand, slowly pour both smoothies at the same time into opposite sides of the glass
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy Bites
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More