- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 2 bananas, chilled
- 2/3 cup strawberries or mango slices
- 1 (12 ounce) can grape juice or mango, apricot, strawberry, or other fruit nectar, chilled
- 1 (8 ounce) carton yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon honey (optional)
- In a blender combine bananas, strawberries or mango slices, grape juice or fruit nectar,
- yogurt, and, if desired, honey.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour into six tall, chilled
- Note: For two-tone smoothies, make mango smoothies and strawberry smoothies.
- Transfer to separate pitchers or glass measuring cups. Taking a pitcher or cup in each
- hand, slowly pour both smoothies at the same time into opposite sides of the glass
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
The Best Dang Little Dumplings Ever
Steamed Sweet Coconut Parcels
HERBED SALMONSee More