MIXED GREENS W/ DRIED CRANBERRIES, PEARS, BLUE CHEESE, ROASTED PECAN VINAIGRETTE
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- For Roasted Pecan Vinaigrette
- 5 tablespoons Blackberry Patch Roasted Pecan Syrup
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- For the Salad
- 1 head red leaf lettuce, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 large pear, trimmed and sliced thinly, length-wise
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- In a jar, combine ingredients for Roasted Pecan Vinaigrette; shake well to blend. Chill until ready to use.
- In a large salad bowl, combine lettuces. Sprinkle with dried cranberries. Add sliced pear and crumbled blue cheese. Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss well. Serve immediately.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesThis recipe I developed for the Blackberry Patch website. It's a wonderful Fall salad and would be a nice accompaniment to your holiday table.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of CookingSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More