- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThis salad is one of those things people will always ask you to bring to a get-togather. It is wonderful!
I make the dressing in the food processor, but you don't have to do it that way. Just chop the onions really fine.
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar (I have used Splenda)
- 1/2 onion chopped fine
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 6-8 cups mixed salad greens (I use one bag of Spring Mix)
- 1/2 cup( I use more) dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl and pour on enough dressing to coat. Do this just before you are going to serve it.