- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar (I have used Splenda)
- 1/2 onion chopped fine
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 6-8 cups mixed salad greens (I use one bag of Spring Mix)
- 1/2 cup( I use more) dried cranberries
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- 1 cup feta cheese crumbled
- Combine salad ingredients in a bowl and pour on enough dressing to coat. Do this just before you are going to serve it.
NotesThis salad is one of those things people will always ask you to bring to a get-togather. It is wonderful!
I make the dressing in the food processor, but you don't have to do it that way. Just chop the onions really fine.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More