- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time: 30
- 3 lbs sweet potatoes
- 2 lbs red-skinned potatoes
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 Tbsp rosemary
- 1/2 Tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper and sea salt to taste
- 1. Peel and dice sweet potatoes. Dice red-skin potatoes, you can and should leave the skin.
- 2. Boil potatoes until el dente, about ten minutes.
- 3. Drain potatoes well. You don't want them to be very wet. Spread potatoes on cookie sheet.
- 4. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes. Sprinkle seasonings. "Toss" potatoes on sheet to make sure they are well coated.
- 5. Bake potatoes at 350 for about 45 minutes or until desired tenderness.
NotesThis is straight up carb. Make sure to have a protein everytime you eat, especially when having a carb. This is a great recipe for potato eaters that want to do it healthier.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More