Mixed Roasted Potatoes
Why I Love This Recipe
This is straight up carb. Make sure to have a protein everytime you eat, especially when having a carb. This is a great recipe for potato eaters that want to do it healthier.
Ingredients You'll Need
3 lbs sweet potatoes
2 lbs red-skinned potatoes
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1/2 Tbsp rosemary
1/2 Tbsp parsley
1 tsp garlic powder
black pepper and sea salt to taste
1. Peel and dice sweet potatoes. Dice red-skin potatoes, you can and should leave the skin.
2. Boil potatoes until el dente, about ten minutes.
3. Drain potatoes well. You don't want them to be very wet. Spread potatoes on cookie sheet.
4. Drizzle olive oil over potatoes. Sprinkle seasonings. "Toss" potatoes on sheet to make sure they are well coated.
5. Bake potatoes at 350 for about 45 minutes or until desired tenderness.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Side Dish