- Cooking Time: 380
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 pkg hot dogs, sliced into 1-in pieces
- 2 cans Wolf chili
- 2 Tbsp mustard
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1/2 cup pickle relish
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg canned biscuits
- Brown dogs in skillet til lightly browned. Add chili and dogs to crockpot and mix well.
- Drizzle 2 tbsp mustard on top of chili.
- Sprinkle onions on top, then relish, then cheese.
- Place biscuits on top.
- Cook for 4-6 hours on low and biscuits are browned.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
GAES PTO Recipes
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More