- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® California Style Garlic Salt with Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 6 strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- Mix brown sugar, herbs and spices in small bowl. Drizzle oil over vegetables in large bowl; toss to coat well. Add seasoning mixture; toss to coat well.
- Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More