- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® California Style Garlic Salt with Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 6 strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- Mix brown sugar, herbs and spices in small bowl. Drizzle oil over vegetables in large bowl; toss to coat well. Add seasoning mixture; toss to coat well.
- Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More