- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Basil Leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® California Style Garlic Salt with Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Red Pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 asparagus spears, ends trimmed
- 1 medium red or yellow bell pepper, cut lengthwise into 6 strips
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
- 1 small sweet potato, cut into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 small red onion, cut into 1/2-inch rounds
- Mix brown sugar, herbs and spices in small bowl. Drizzle oil over vegetables in large bowl; toss to coat well. Add seasoning mixture; toss to coat well.
- Place vegetables in grill basket, grill rack or thread onto skewers.
- Grill over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, turning occasionally.
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through CollegeSee More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More