- Cooking Time: 20
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 oz. unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp. milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 lbs confectioner's sugar
- 1 cup nuts (any kind you wish)
- Place butter, chocolate, and milk in double boiler over hot water.
- Cook and stir until butter and chocolate are melted
- Add vanilla
- Gradually beat in sugar, adding just enough to make mizture smooth and creamy
- Stir in chopped nuts
- Press mixture into 8" X 8" X 2" pan.
- Let set in fridge
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More