- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 head lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup ripe black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease 8" x 8" x 2" square baking dish.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in skillet until beef is brown; drain off fat.
- Stir seasoning mix into meat and onion mixture.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- In mixing bowl, beat Bisquick, milk and eggs with wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes longer.
- Cool 5 minutes. Garnish with lettuce, tomato, olives, and sour cream if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More