- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 head lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup ripe black olives, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Grease 8" x 8" x 2" square baking dish.
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in skillet until beef is brown; drain off fat.
- Stir seasoning mix into meat and onion mixture.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- In mixing bowl, beat Bisquick, milk and eggs with wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes longer.
- Cool 5 minutes. Garnish with lettuce, tomato, olives, and sour cream if desired.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Cole Family Cookbook 2015
Vegetarian RecipesSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More