- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 envelopes (1-1/4oz each) taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 head lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease square baking dish 8 x 8 x 2".
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in skillet until beef is brown. Drain off fat in colander.
- Stir seasoning mix into meat and onion mixture.
- Spoon mixture into baking.
- In mixing bowl, beat Bisquick, milk, and eggs with wire whisk. Beat until smooth.
- Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes. Garnish with lettuce, tomato, olives and if desired sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More