- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 envelopes (1-1/4oz each) taco seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 head lettuce, shredded
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- Heat oven to 400°.
- Grease square baking dish 8 x 8 x 2".
- Cook and stir ground beef and onion in skillet until beef is brown. Drain off fat in colander.
- Stir seasoning mix into meat and onion mixture.
- Spoon mixture into baking.
- In mixing bowl, beat Bisquick, milk, and eggs with wire whisk. Beat until smooth.
- Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake approximately 25 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 2 minutes.
- Cool 5 minutes. Garnish with lettuce, tomato, olives and if desired sour cream.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
Adventures in CookingSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More