- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syr
- Combine the coffee, milk, and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve the sugar.
- Add ice cream, and chocolate syrup then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stop blender and stir mixture with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
- Pour drink into two 16 oz. glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More