- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup cold coffee
- 1 cup low-fat milk
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syr
- Combine the coffee, milk, and sugar in a blender and mix on medium speed for 15 seconds to dissolve the sugar.
- Add ice cream, and chocolate syrup then blend on high speed until smooth and creamy.
- Stop blender and stir mixture with a spoon if necessary to help blend ingredients.
- Pour drink into two 16 oz. glasses.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Breads and Pastry 101
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More