- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Filing ingredients:
- 5 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup instant pudding mix
- Icing ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds butter -- softened
- 1 1/2 pounds powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee
- Filling directions:
- Whip cream until fluffy.
- Cream whips best in a cold dry bowl.
- Add pudding and beat in.
- Spread between layers.
- You can cut off 1/2" from sides for a better presentation.
- Icing directions.
- Whip butter 1 minute on low speed, 2 minutes on medium speed and then add the powdered sugar liqueur and coffee.
- Dip spreading knife in hot water to ease spreading.
- Always start icing at the bottom of the sides. After iced, use hot knife/spatula to smooth out. Pipe rosettes around bottom and top with more buttercream and top with espresso beans.
- Chill to make slicing easier.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More