- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Filing ingredients:
- 5 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup instant pudding mix
- Icing ingredients:
- 1 1/2 pounds butter -- softened
- 1 1/2 pounds powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup coffee liqueur
- 4 tablespoons instant coffee
- Filling directions:
- Whip cream until fluffy.
- Cream whips best in a cold dry bowl.
- Add pudding and beat in.
- Spread between layers.
- You can cut off 1/2" from sides for a better presentation.
- Icing directions.
- Whip butter 1 minute on low speed, 2 minutes on medium speed and then add the powdered sugar liqueur and coffee.
- Dip spreading knife in hot water to ease spreading.
- Always start icing at the bottom of the sides. After iced, use hot knife/spatula to smooth out. Pipe rosettes around bottom and top with more buttercream and top with espresso beans.
- Chill to make slicing easier.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Hot Artichoke Dip
Lemon Streusel MuffinsSee More