- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup honey or corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. instant coffee
- 4 oz. semi sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup Oats
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- Combine honey and coffee in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until bubbly.
- Add chocolate and butter, stir over low heat until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
- Drop by rounded tsp. onto greased cookie sheet.
- Baked 10-12 minutes at 300 degrees
- Cool 2-3 minutes on cookie sheet and remove carefully with a metal spatula.
- *For cream filled crisps: Roll tsp. of batter around a wooden spoon handle to make a tube before baking. Once cooled, fill with whipped cream.
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
The Blue Family Favorites<3See More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More