MOCHA COOKIE CRISPS
- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 3 dozen
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup honey or corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp. instant coffee
- 4 oz. semi sweet chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter
- 1 cup Oats
- 2/3 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
Combine honey and coffee in a saucepan over medium heat and stir until bubbly.
Add chocolate and butter, stir over low heat until melted and mixture is smooth.
Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients.
Drop by rounded tsp. onto greased cookie sheet.
Baked 10-12 minutes at 300 degrees
Cool 2-3 minutes on cookie sheet and remove carefully with a metal spatula.
*For cream filled crisps: Roll tsp. of batter around a wooden spoon handle to make a tube before baking. Once cooled, fill with whipped cream.