- Cooking Time: 6 to 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 4-ounce package sweet baking chocolate, broken up
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- 2/3 cup light cream or milk
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee crystals
- 2 tablespoons coffee liqueur
- Assorted fruits (such as star fruit slices, pineapple chunks, kiwi fruit wedges, strawberries, pear slices, banana slices)
- Meringue cookies
- In a heavy saucepan combine chocolates, cream, sugar, and coffee crystals.
- Heat and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Remove from heat; stir in liqueur.
- Pour into a fondue pot; keep warm over low heat. Serve with fruit and cookies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cooking with Sabra
My Family CookbookSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More