- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup coffee, chilled
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 2 cups condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- cocoa powder or ground cinnamon, for dusting
- Mocha Latte Mousse
- Stir instant coffee into chilled coffee to dissolve. Sprinkle gelatin into chilled coffee and let soften for about 1 minute. Stir gelatin mixture into condensed milk in a small pot. Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Stir in vanilla and add ½ cup of gelatin base to a small bowl and remaining gelatin base to a large bowl. Add melted chocolate to large bowl and stir to combine. Cool both mixtures to room temperature.
- Whip cream to soft peaks. Fold 1 cup of whipped cream into mixture in small bowl in 2 additions to make the cappuccino mousse layer. Fold 3 cups of whipped cream into chocolate mixture in large bowl in 2 additions to make the mocha mousse layer.
- Spoon the mocha mousse to fill serving glasses ¾’s full. Top each serving glass with a layer of cappuccino mousse. (The amount of servings depends on size of glasses or cups used.) Chill at least 2 hours.
- Garnish mousses with a dollop of whipped and dust with cocoa powder or cinnamon just before serving
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Lau Family Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More