- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tsp gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup coffee, chilled
- 2 tbsp instant coffee powder
- 2 cups condensed milk
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- whipped cream, for garnish (optional)
- cocoa powder or ground cinnamon, for dusting
- Mocha Latte Mousse
- Stir instant coffee into chilled coffee to dissolve. Sprinkle gelatin into chilled coffee and let soften for about 1 minute. Stir gelatin mixture into condensed milk in a small pot. Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Stir in vanilla and add ½ cup of gelatin base to a small bowl and remaining gelatin base to a large bowl. Add melted chocolate to large bowl and stir to combine. Cool both mixtures to room temperature.
- Whip cream to soft peaks. Fold 1 cup of whipped cream into mixture in small bowl in 2 additions to make the cappuccino mousse layer. Fold 3 cups of whipped cream into chocolate mixture in large bowl in 2 additions to make the mocha mousse layer.
- Spoon the mocha mousse to fill serving glasses ¾’s full. Top each serving glass with a layer of cappuccino mousse. (The amount of servings depends on size of glasses or cups used.) Chill at least 2 hours.
- Garnish mousses with a dollop of whipped and dust with cocoa powder or cinnamon just before serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mom's Cooking Secrets
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More