- Cooking Time: 13 - 15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 C AP Flour
- 1/4 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 t instant expresso (or coffee)
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 8 oz butter @ room temp
- 3/4 C dark brown sugar (packed)
- 3/4 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 t vanilla
- 8 oz coarsely chopped chocolate
- 1 1/2 C macadamia nuts (unsalted and coarsely chopped)
- Sift all dry ingredients together (AP flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, instant expresso, baking soda and salt)
- Cream your butter with brown sugar and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. Then add dry ingredients. Stir in chopped chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop and bake @ 350 for 13 -15 mins.
NotesThese are from the Spago Chocolate Dessert Book - makes about 5 Doz. Awesome Cookies!!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More