- Cooking Time: 13 - 15
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/4 C AP Flour
- 1/4 C unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 t instant expresso (or coffee)
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t salt
- 8 oz butter @ room temp
- 3/4 C dark brown sugar (packed)
- 3/4 C sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 t vanilla
- 8 oz coarsely chopped chocolate
- 1 1/2 C macadamia nuts (unsalted and coarsely chopped)
- Sift all dry ingredients together (AP flour, unsweetened cocoa powder, instant expresso, baking soda and salt)
- Cream your butter with brown sugar and sugar. Add in eggs and vanilla. Then add dry ingredients. Stir in chopped chocolate and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop and bake @ 350 for 13 -15 mins.
NotesThese are from the Spago Chocolate Dessert Book - makes about 5 Doz. Awesome Cookies!!!
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat Necessary
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Pandas' Favorite Pie by Kaylan & Finn Agarwal
Peggy's Hot Canapes
Panera Broccoli Cheese SoupSee More